- Doon School Hem Chand Mahindra Scholarships for extremely needy students for a period of nearly eighty (80) years.
- Building Watch Towers with The Corbett Foundation,(TCF) in villages at Kaziranga to mitigate human-elephant conflict.The outcome is that the International Elephant Foundation,USA have also adopted this model in collaboration with TCF at Kaziranga.
- The John Martin Memorial School Shakuntala Mahindra Scholarships for needy rural children for higher education.
- Co-sponsoring the Coffee-table book on the occasion of the 25th Anniversary of The Corbett Foundation.
- Sponsoring with Saevus Magazine, a photography and conservation workshop for young wildlife photographers with economic constraints.Held for six years at Ranthambhore, Kaziranga, Bharatpur, Kanha, Kaziranga & Bharatpur National Parks.
Participants to Y4C Workshop,Kaziranga,2018
- Doon School, towards a new modern"Smart Class Room" at the Main Building, in memory of my father, H.C.Mahindra & uncle, K.C.Mahindra.
Inaugurating Smart Class Room at Doon School,Dehradun,October,2017
Plaque installed in memory at Smart Class Room donated to Doon School,Dehradun,October,2017
- Contribution to the Corpus Fund.
THE CORBETT FOUNDATION
- Training guides and rickshaw pullers at Keoladeo National Park(Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary).
- Contribution to the Corpus Fund.
- Support to attend Conservation Asia Conference,2018.
- Supporting Conservation Education at Kaziranga.
- Supporting the Jungle Jasoos Conservation Game for village children around Tiger Reserves in Madhya Pradesh.
- Building "Highlands" at villages at Kaziranga to provide relief to their livestock during annual floods and as a community centre.
With villagers for "Highland" project at Kaziranga,2018
- Supporting the publication of the Photo Book on the Desert National Park by Asad Rahmani and Gobind Sagar Bhardwaj.
- BNHS,Conservation Centre,Delhi programmes for school children from underprivileged backgrounds.
- Sponsored the coffee-table photo book titled"India"s Magical Diversity" by Dr Asad Rahmani & Dhritiman Mukherjee published by BNHS & Oxford University Press(OUP).
- Wildlife Warrior Awards programme for Forest Guards at certain national parks and sanctuaries.
- Natural Capital Olympiad which encourages children to learn and understand all things green and to connect with nature.
- All India Quiz programme with 40 Rotary Clubs across India relating to nature and wildlife for school children.
- Sponsored Articles for Temple traffic at Bandhavgarh and Asiatic Lions at Gir with external researchers.
- Sponsored the special supplement on the Abor expedition in Arunachal Pradesh in Saevus Magazine in March,2019 issue.
- Villager Wildlife Volunteer Programme - a unique example of successful collaboration between the Forest Department and an NGO in the conservation of wildlife by involving local communities.
WILDLIFE INSTITUTE OF INDIA(WII)
- Sponsored the coffee-table photo book, titled "Unexplored Ranthambhore" by Dharmendra & Divya Khandal,in 2018.
- Support to a dissertation on free-ranging dog ecology in Ladakh by a resercher.
- Providing travel grants to research students for international conferences.
- Sponsored the Abor Expedition in Arunachal Pradesh.Photographs by Dhritiman Mukherjee.
SCHOOLS FOR UNDERPRIVILEGED CHILDREN
- Wildlife & Travel funds to John Martyn Memorial School (JMMS),Dehra Dun,Nirmal Primary School (NPS),Delhi and the Aasaraa Trust-all for underprivileged children.
Dr.Asad Rahmani with Trustees of Nirmal Primary School & Hem Chand Mahindra Foundation,January,2018
TOURISM & WILDLIFE SOCIETY OF INDIA
- Painting Competition for school children to celebrate Earth Day,2018 & 2020 organised by the Durgapur Viswagandha Science Society, Durgapur,West Bengal.
TURTLE ALLIANCE SURVIVAL FOUNDATION
(III)EDUCATION,MEDICAL & OTHER DESERVING CAUSES
- For holding the 22nd & 23rd Indian Birding Fair at Jaipur and publication of Conservation Times
- John Martyn Memorial School,Dehradun for infrastructure,like computers and school bus.
- Chinmaya Jagriti run by the Chinmaya Trust for children from the economically weaker sections of society
- Dr.Shroff's Charity Eye Hospital,Daryaganj,Delhi,a hospital for the economically weaker sections of society.
- Aasaraa Trust,Dehradun to help the street children of Dehradun.
- Heart to Heart Society,Chandigarh towards medicines for poor and needy patients.
- Vanangana towards help in cases involving violence against women
- Kashmir House Bursary Fund for the education of children of Kashmir House Old Boy's at the Doon School.