Dr.Asad Rahmani is the Scientific Advisor to the HCMF.
UNIVERSITY OF ZURICH,SWITZERLAND
- African Wild Dog Dispersal Project in Botswana in collaboration with the Botswana Predator Conservation Trust
- Contribution to the Corpus Fund
- Training guides and rickshaw pullers at Keoladeo National Park(Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary)
THE CORBETT FOUNDATION
- Wetlands Project in Punjab
- Contribution to the Corpus Fund
- Building watch towers in villages to mitigate human-elephant conflict at Kaziranga
- Support to attend Conservation Asia Conference,2018
- Supporting Conservation Education at Kaziranga
- Supporting the Jungle Jasoos Conservation Game for village children around Tiger Reserves in Madhya Pradesh.
- Building "Highlands" at villages at Kaziranga to provide relief to their livestock during annual floods and as a community centre.
With villagers for "Highland" project at Kaziranga,2018
- Supporting the publication of a Photo Book on the 25th Anniversary of TCF.
- BNHS,Conservation Centre,Delhi programmes for school children from underprivileged backgrounds.
- Sponsored the coffee-table photo book titled"India"s Magical Diversity" by Dr Asad Rahmani & Dhritiman Mukherjee published by BNHS & Oxford University Press(OUP).
- Wildlife Warrior Awards programme for Forest Guards at certain national parks
- Natural Capital Olympiad which encourages children to learn and understand all things green and to connect with nature.
- All India Quiz programme with 40 Rotary Clubs across India relating to nature and wildlife for school children.
- Sponsored Articles for Temple traffic at Bandhavgarh and Asiatic Lions at Gir with external researchers.
- Sponsored the special supplement on the Abor expedition in Arunachal Pradesh in Saevus Magazine in March,2019 issue
- A photography and conservation workshop for young wildlife photographers with economic constraints.Held for six years at Ranthambhore, Kaziranga, Bharatpur, Kanha, Kaziranga & Bharatpur.
Participants to Y4C Workshop,Kaziranga,2018
- Villager Wildlife Volunteer Programme - a unique example of successful collaboration between the Forest Department and an NGO in the conservation of wildlife by involving local communities.
WILDLIFE INSTITUTE OF INDIA(WII)
- Sponsored the coffee-table photo book, titled "Unexplored Ranthambhore" by Dharmendra & Divya Khandal,in 2018.
- Support to a dissertation on free-ranging dog ecology in Ladakh by a resercher
- Providing travel grants to research students for international conferences.
- Sponsored the Abor Expedition in Arunachal Pradesh.Photographs by Dhritiman Mukherjee
SCHOOLS FOR UNDERPRIVILEGED CHILDREN
- Travel & wildlife funds to John Martyn Memorial School (JMMS),Dehra Dun,Nirmal Primary School (NPS),Delhi and the Aasaraa Trust-all for underprivileged children.
Dr.Asad Rahmani with Trustees of Nirmal Primary School,January,2018
II.EDUCATION,MEDICAL & OTHER DESERVING CAUSES
- Painting Competition for school children to celebrate Earth Day,2018 organised by the Durgapur Viswagandha Science Society, Durgapur,West Bengal.
- John Martyn Memorial School,Dehradun - a school for poor rural children - for scholarships to deserving students and for infrastructure,like computers and school bus.
- Chinmaya Jagriti run by the Chinmaya Trust for children from the economically weaker sections of society
- Dr.Shroff's Charity Eye Hospital,Daryaganj,Delhi,a hospital for the economically weaker sections of society.
- Aasaraa Trust,Dehradun to help the street children of Dehradun.
- Heart to Heart Society,Chandigarh towards medicines for poor and needy patients.
- Vanangana towards help in cases involving violence against women
- Tourism & Wildlife Society of India for holding the 22nd Indian Birding Fair at Jaipur
- Kashmir House Bursary Fund for the education of children of Kashmir House Old Boy's at the Doon School,Dehradun.
- Doon School,Dehradun towards a new modern"Smart Class Room" at the Main Building.
Inaugurating Smart Class Room at Doon School,Dehradun,October,2017
Plaque installed in memory at Smart Class Room donated to Doon School,Dehradun,October,2017